March 2021 News
Another superb social evening! Our "Spit Roast Night" has become a very popular annual event. Good food and great company ensured that everyone had a wonderful time.
Thank you to Stu and Kay for hosting the event and to everyone who gave their time and efforts to ensure the evening was a success.
Congratulations to all members of Team MDSSC who fished in this competition in Dongara.
Some excellent fish were caught with great MDSSC results:
- Second Place in Men's Teams Section (Ryan, Stu, Brian)
- Fifth Place in Men's Teams Section (Rich, Dave, Steve)
- Third Place in the Ladies' Teams Section (Denise)
- Third place in Ladies' Individuals (Denise)
- Fourth place in Men's Individual (Ryan)
- Fifth place in Men's Individual (Brian)
- Seventh place in Men's Individual (Richard)
- Largest Baldchin Grouper (Brian)
- Largest Sand Whiting (Ryan)
- Largest Mackerel (Richard)
These are very good results for our small club. Well done everyone.
Next year it is planned to hold this competition at Ocean Reef. (Watch out for the date!) It would be great if a few more members will be available to fish and perhaps we can achieve the coveted "First Place"?